MOROCCO SURF HOLIDAYS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
welcome to Moonlight Surf House
1 – BOOKING
- Your reservation is valid upon receipt of the deposit, the online registration form, and the details of your flight or other means of transport.
- The total amount of the formula is due on the first day of your arrival.
- You can assign your trip to any other person, provided that they have previously informed the surf camp manager with full information, full name, passport number, at least 10 days before your arrival at MoonLight Surf House. Parental permission is required for – 18 years unaccompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
2 – MODIFICATION
- The change of date or the number of participants is possible 10 days before the arrival of training for individuals and 15 days for groups. In addition, any change of date or fewer students will be considered a cancellation.
- You possibility assign your trip to anyone in terms of us knows at least 10 days prior to arrival.
3 – WEATHER
- In case of force majeure bad weather, very big waves, MoonLight Surf House propose to the extent possible replacement activity courses that may be made will be postponed to a later date Courses not made by the customer will not be refunded.
4 – COURSE SCHEDULE AND ORGANIZATION
- The instructors are free to choose the time, the organization of meetings, and material resources to implement. The sessions will take place between 8 am and 17 pm, depending on weather conditions and levels of surfers.
- The rider must be ready and available; otherwise his absence will not result in a delay or any refund.
5 – INSURANCE
- Customers must have personal liability insurance covering surfing and have no indications against surfing.
- Customers acknowledge that they have been informed of their interest to take an insurance policy, designed to provide a lump year warranty to physical injury.
- Customers can subscribe to this insurance if they wish to the insurer MoonLight Surf House.
- Any time this insurance does not replace travel insurance that we recommend to our customers to subscribe to their country of origin.
6 – BREAKING THE EQUIPMENT
- The case of the material will be taken at our expense unless non-compliance with the instructions given.
7 – EQUIPMENTS RENTAL
- To rent the surfing equipment in surf school must be autonomous. For those, we do not know their technical level, we ask them to justify it.
- With regard to renting, you are independent and responsible. As a result, damage or loss is entirely at your expense and you will be charged in full.
8 – ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- At the MoonLight Surf House you’re welcome any day we are open all the year the check-in and check out it’s at 12pm to check out if your flight is a bit late inform the reception and if we are fully booked your bags should be in the reception after finished surfing you can have a shower then check out.
9 – COMMITMENT
- MoonLight Surf House agrees to meet the needs of CUSTOMERS in terms of reception, education, supervision, and safety. Transportation is included in the service and the equipment needed for surfing.